Saturday, July 30, 2011

Caitlin ~ Murfreesboro, TN Senior Photography ~

Meet my sweet sweet Sister-in-law. I am going to start off by saying I am blessed to have this girl in my life. She is the sweetest most responsible, smart, witty teenager I have ever met and after yesterday's shoot I have decided she should probably take up modeling. ;) Caitlin is a senior this year at Cascade and we have been chatting recently about what to do for her senior portraits. She willingly gave me total creative control, which I LOVED! After arriving at my place yesterday afternoon, we went through some outfits I had pulled, did her make-up and headed out for some fun. Check out what we got and be sure to stay tuned for session number 2. We have horses, soccer, and country-side to work with next. I can't wait!!








I love you Caitlin! Thanks for trusting me. :) You are so beautiful, both inside and out. - J

No comments:

Post a Comment