Friday, July 29, 2011

Picture Perfect Friday

Happy Friday Everyone!  I have taken notice within the past month that I have stopped shooting for myself. I say that because I am shooting, but I am not finding myself grabbing the camera for moments that are happening in my life. So, I have been playing around with an idea today... Picture Perfect Friday. I am going to try to post a picture each Friday of something personal. Whether it be of my family, the new stove I got last week, or the gorgeous light dancing across the fog that I noticed three different mornings and again, regretfully, didn't get my camera. So, I thought if I made a pact to post every week it may help me get back into the swing of picking up the camera more for personal work. I will start this Friday with family. :)

A couple of weeks ago I took my niece's for a fun filled day before the oldest started back to school. We were upstairs in my office playing around and I grabbed my camera. I KNOW I am very biased, but aren't they the sweetest.!?! Makenna's laugh is infectious and Ramsey's mysterious eyes are so captivating. I love those two little girls more than I could ever put into words. Enjoy the weekend with your family if you can and I will be back again on a personal note next Friday. ;)


1 comment: