Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Meet Remi...


If you stop by Gateway Mechanical on Lascasasas Pike you are likely to be greeted by this adorable pup. He spends most of his day there with his owner and President of the company, Jeff. I had the pleasure of taking Remi for the morning to capture him in his youth. My labrador, Kiya, is turning twelve this December and I had honestly forgotten what it was like to have a puppy around. Remi and I had a blast! It was one of those shoots that took patience, however, during it I thought several times how lucky I am to have such an awesome job. I feel very fortunate to be doing what I love and throwing another love into the mix (dogs) made it an even better work day! Check out how cute this little guy is and keep your eyes peeled for him in the future. He may become to Gateway what the Gecko is to Geico! ;)




  Most of my clients don't eat the backdrop when they are tired of shooting. Remi, however, got his point across!


No comments:

Post a Comment