Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dr. Benjamin K. Jamison, DDS and Staff

 I had the opportunity to spend a couple of hours with Dr. Benjamin Jamison, DDS and his staff in the park last week. Which was odd, because normally my time with them is spent in the dentist chair.  Our goal at the shoot was to get head shots for their up and coming website. I hope they agree with me because I feel we were extremely successful. I had so much fun working with them on this shoot. They are all full of personality and spunk! They really make a great team and Dr. Jamison is the sweetest most attentive dentist you can find. Not only is he good at his profession, but I can attest that he cares for more than just his patients teeth. If you are in need of a dentist I highly recommend you call (615) 893-6123 to schedule an appointment. His courteous staff will be more than willing to get you all the information you need. Their office location is 1211 Leaf Ave Murfreesboro, TN.

Now, check out Dr. Jamison and his fantastic staff!








No comments:

Post a Comment