Monday, October 11, 2010

Jen and Dan Wedding *10-10-10*


This DIY wedding took place at Dan's family home in Eagelville, TN. From the fantastic date to the down home country feel, this wedding couldn't have been any more perfect. 




 My favorite ceremony shot! Look how happy in love she is! 






 Jen made her cake, bridesmaid dresses, hair pieces, and much much more. She is one talented lady and those DIY touches made their wedding so unique and special!



My favorite part of the whole day was Dan and Jen's first dance.  They danced to Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. I am a huge fan of that song and it was a fantastic way to get the party started! 

You can hear the song here.. 
 


 I loved that they asked everyone to join in at the end of the song. It was unbelievably heartwarming to see their closest friends and family dance around them screaming at the top of their lungs that, "Home is wherever I'm with you!".  It was incredibly beautiful and another great touch added to a spectacular day.






Congratulations again Jen and Dan! I am so very honored I got to be a part of your special day and I hope you enjoy the sneak peek! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment