Monday, August 15, 2011

The Florida's

Meet The Florida's! They have blessed my blog with their presence before, and it's always a good time working with them. I say that mostly because they are my family and I have to. Just kidding guys!!! :)

On a serious note, this family is incredible. Their love for each other is amazing, and I feel so lucky to be a part of that love. Last week, I read a phrase that caught my attention. It said cousins are the first friends most people ever have as children. This was so very true for us. We grew up in Lascassas, a small community where everyone looked out for one another. Our families all lived very close and we were always together. It was a childhood to cherish for sure. I hope my children will have cousins to grow up with the way we did.

My uncle called me and asked if I would photograph the family when Jesse, Katie, and the girls came to visit. I immediately got excited, because they are the ONLY ones who live away and I hadn't seen Charis since she was one month old. (Just thought I would throw that out there as encouragement for you guys to move back sometime soon. hehe )

Anyway, the entire family had lunch together on Sunday, and we met up at Canonsburg for a little photo session afterwords. We had SO much fun! For those of you who know my Uncle Edwin, we can have a private viewing of his attempt at modeling, but for now enjoy this beautiful family!


Cadence and Charis call these two Daddio and Granya. How adorable is that!?!




1 comment: