Thursday, June 2, 2016

The Lane Girls - Lascassas, TN Photographer -

Oh, the Lane girls! I've been photographing these little beauties since they were newborns. Libi just celebrated her 2nd birthday. I went out to their house for a session to celebrate the occasion. She did great! We laughed and ate cookies-- it was awesome! Ansley, who is now 9 months, also brought some smiles when it was her turn in front of the camera. Then it came time to photograph the two of them together. This is when these sweet angels typically decide to make my job really hard, and our track record is not the best. We were able to get a good one this time, but the one of them screaming is my absolute favorite! One day I am going to win big with their sibling shot. It just hasn't been in the cards for me yet. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment