Saturday, August 29, 2015

Birdie | Newborn - Murfreesboro Newborn Photographer -


Oh my…Just when I thought I couldn't love this family anymore, here comes Birdie. She is absolutely precious! Lena welcomed this little bundle of joy into the world on August 9th. She is a an absolute rockstar and did it all natural. 
Lena's first child, Annie, was the one of the first newborns I ever photographed. It's crazy watching her become a big sister, and it melted my heart. She is so attentive and tender with Birdie. It really is very sweet. Lena's mom, Sheila Hines, is a super talented florist, so of course we had to incorporate some gorgeous flowers into the session. I'm trying not to take the fact that Birdie never cracked a smile personal. I mean, she smiles all of the time for her mom and I didn't get one! Little stinker! Thankfully, I know I have years of capturing her precious smile ahead. For now, here is the sleeping beauty...


No comments:

Post a Comment