Thursday, May 22, 2014

Happy 3rd Anniversary: To my husband...

Jeremy and I celebrated three years together yesterday. The past year has been one of significant growth, both in love and life. We answered our annual anniversary questions and will keep those to ourselves from now on. Jeremy may not agree, but I think it is fun to sit down and reflect over the past year and I love seeing how our answers deepen with each year together. I am truly grateful that I married the love of my life, my best friend, my forever. Last night we had the most amazing meal at Etch. If you have not been you should go. I don't think I have ever had such flavorful food and our waiter, James, made it a lovely experience.

Jeremy, 
    I look forward to everyday with you. You make me a better person and I love you more than you will ever know. Thanks for making marriage fun. - J


































No comments:

Post a Comment