Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Julia & Robert Are Expecting! ~ Murfreesboro Maternity Photographer ~




My best friend and her sweet husband are welcoming a little boy in December. To be exact, the due date is December 16th and my calendar has "Baby Hayes" written over the entire week before and after. I had to be prepared in case the little man decides he doesn't like his due date. :) As you can imagine, to say I am excited would be the understatement of the year! I am ecstatic for this little guys arrival into the world. He is going to be blessed with two doting "Aunt Joy's" (Julia's sister's name is Joy too), tons of loving family, and the best rock star parents around!

Baby Hayes- I cannot wait to fall even more in love with you!  I am so excited your cuteness will soon be blessing us on this blog. Until then little man, we are blessed to see your gorgeous mom and handsome dad expecting your arrival. :) 







 
















3 comments:

  1. OMG! Thanks for making me cry! These are wonderful! I am more than blessed to have you in my life and I am so glad you will finally have a little boy to hang out with all of the little girls in your life. Thanks for your friendship, I love you, Robert loves you and I'm sure Hayes will want his Aunt Joy more than he wants his momma. THANKS AGAIN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy, you have done it again sister. Captruring everyones best side is def your forte!!

    ReplyDelete