Monday, September 24, 2012

Brooke ~ Murfreesboro Maternity Photographer ~



    Meet my childhood best friend, Brooke. We go way way way WAY back! :) We basically lived at each others home, because our moms owned an antique store together. We trick or treated, saved animals, played house, and went on wild adventures with our dads to the lake (remember the waterfall adventure Brooke?).. I mean we did EVERYTHING together! My childhood wouldn't have been the same without her. Now, as adults here we are... grown up, married, and she is expecting another little boy this November. I LOVE that I am capturing these sweet moments in her life. She means so so much to me, and I can't wait to meet the newest addition!  Enjoy! - J






Oakley and I became quick friends. He came with his spider man umbrella and the best attitude ever! At one point he whispered to his mommy's belly, "you may can be like spider man too". He is going to make a great big brother. :) 








I can't wait until we get to add another sweet boy to this family shot! Talk about cuteness overload! 


1 comment:

  1. Joy, I absolutely love the pictures!!!!! You captured everything that I wanted and could not be more pleased. Oakley talked about his friend the rest of the evening. Thank you again for capturing such a special time in our familys life!!! I cant wait for the newborn session!!!!

    ReplyDelete