Monday, June 18, 2012

Jennifer & Greg ~ Murfreesboro Wedding Photographer ~


Jennifer and Greg wed at World Outreach Church in Murfreesboro June 2, 2012. It was a gorgeous summer day, full of love and beautiful people. I am so thankful I was a part of their special time. Jennifer and I attended high school together and I have photographed her boys in the past. She is all deserving of this happiness I saw her and Greg share. I am beyond happy for the two of them and wish them nothing but God's abiding love in their future together. Congrats again Jen and Greg! - J





































Venue - World Outreach Church Murfreesboro, TN
Bride's Gown - Bridal Country
Bridesmaid's Gowns - David's Bridal
Men's Tuxedos - Men's Warehouse
Flowers - Chad Lamb
Cake - Jo's Custom Cakes & Catering

No comments:

Post a Comment