Monday, April 16, 2012

Caitlin Senior Prom ~ Murfreesboro Senior Photographer ~


This is going to be a bit of a personal post. As many of you know, I married the man of my dreams last May and  I was blessed with a new sister-in-law. I could go on and on about how Caitlin impresses and inspires me. I am so lucky I am able to call her my family and most importantly, my friend. I won't go into grand detail about just how awesome she is, but I have to brag on her huge accomplishment of being valedictorian of her graduating class. Not only is Caitlin smart, but she is absolutely beautiful both inside and out.  Saturday was her prom and I couldn't help posting some pictures we took at Centennial park.





This is her sweet friend Morgan. I wish I had been able to make it the park in time to take pictures of all her sweet friends, but I unfortunatly got stuck in traffic. They were a good looking group!





No comments:

Post a Comment