Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Schaub's ~ Murfreesboro Family Photography ~

 Colby, Shanna, and their son Benjamin met me at Canonsburg last week for a family session. We had a lot of fun together and we even threw in some head shots for their business, Faithful Fitness. The photo session was a change of pace for us since Colby and Shanna are typically the ones doing the instructing. Colby is a fitness trainer and Shanna is a pilates instructor. They just moved into a great facility off Park Place and are settling in very nicely. I appreciate how great these two are at their jobs, but more importantly there faith and trust in the Lord is absolutely beautiful. I love how they bring that faith and love for God into everything they do. I am so glad I got to photograph their beautiful family. They're going to have to watch out because that Benjamin is going to be a heart breaker!  Thanks again guys and I will see you next week!
 
.







No comments:

Post a Comment