Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Belly, Belly, and more Belly!

I LOVE maternity shoots! There is something so cute about round bellies! Yesterday I met up with a high school friend, Allison, and her husband, Stephen. Allison absolutely hates having her picture taken, as a lot of people do. I promised her I would only post the ones of her cute belly, but after getting home and sorting through.. I just couldn't keep my promise. Sorry Allison!!.. If you insist they come down then call me, but I really feel we got some adorable shots!  Hope you enjoy your sneak peek! I am so ready to meet little Anniston Elizabeth come January! :)

1 comment:

  1. These are WONDERFUL Joy!!! You do such a great job of being a unique photographer! I know Allison will cherish these pics for years to come! You look great Allison!!

    ReplyDelete