Monday, April 19, 2010

Engagement Session- Andy and Lauren



I am almost at a loss of words on this one. I can't begin to explain how very honored I am to be involved in this couples wedding. The reason for this isn't the norm: "They are such a great couple and so fun to be around..etc. etc. " No. No. Although, they are just that, it is much more.

In high school, Andy and myself were the greatest of friends.  I have always valued our friendship and although we lost touch over the years, the same guy I knew back then is who I had the pleasure of photographing today. I had so much fun with him and Lauren. He has found such a great girl to spend the rest of his life with. The love that they share for one another is so heart warming and I know they have a fantastic journey ahead of them. I hope you enjoy the sneak peek guys! I can't wait until the wedding!! (double click images to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment