Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So Thankful...

(My crazy family Thanksgiving 2008)

As Thanksgiving is getting ready to be celebrated, I have been recalling my year so far and just how much I have to be grateful for. As many of you know, 2009 has been a trying year for my loved ones and myself. I feel so fortunate because so many people have trying years and they do not always come out as good as mine has. Through all the pain of 2009, I have so many things to be grateful for. It can often be easy to lose sight of the blessings that occur in everyday life when there is so much trial and tribulation going on. Therefore, I want to take this time to acknowledge all of the great things that I am thankful for.

I am thankful I have God's undying love. I am thankful to have a wonderful and loving family. I am thankful that the love of my life has made a full and healthy recovery. I am thankful for the friends and family who prayed for us everyday through his illness. I am thankful for all of the support I am being given while starting my business in photography. I never dreamed that it would take off the way it has and for that I thank you! I feel so truly blessed to have so many things in life to be thankful for. I could go on and on.

This Thanksgiving Day, let's remember what we truly have to be thankful for. Let's take a good, hard look around us and realize that while we may not have everything we want, what we want is not always what we need and although life can be scary, sad and difficult at times there are always blessings that come out of it. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and strives to understand the true meaning of this great American holiday as we celebrate with friends and family.

Below is a quick glimpse into some of November that has not been posted yet. Like I said I am so thankful for everyone’s support with my business. November has been crazy busy and I am absolutely loving every minute of it! How could I not though when I get to be with great people like this and capture their special moments in life! Enjoy everyone!













1 comment: