Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ending on a sweet note.

On Wednesday, I had the pleasure of photographing Emily Crabtree. I have known Emily since she was a young girl. Her older sister, Channon, and I were inseparable all through high school. I hold onto so many fun memories with the two of them! Point your toes ladies!!! :)

 I was truly honored to be a part of this exciting time in Emily's life! Before you know it I will be posting pictures of Mr. Tyler Remington Crabtree himself!



Emily could not have been any cuter! Only a couple of more weeks to go and she is ALL belly!




After a couple of tiring hours, Emily the gorgeous model, Channon the fantastic assistant, and myself, ended the shoot with a fun and "sweet" shot. We had a lot of fun dispersing the candy and even more fun chowing down on some of it! Every pregnant woman's dream...



I want to thank both Emily and Channon for a great time and a super fun shoot! I cannot wait to meet the newest addition!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment