Thursday, June 30, 2011

Annie Louise ~Murfreesboro Baby Photography~

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my sessions with Miss Annie Louise! Her mom, Lena, always has the cutest clothes and the funnest ideas. Today we met at Canonsburg for a morning session. The rain has kept us from meeting for her 9 month session lately, but today we lucked out and it was gorgeous! CAUTION... if you are unable to handle a bunch of CUTENESS do not scroll down any further! :) :) :)








I LOVE this! This was Lena's and her sister's bathing suit when they were babies. Too stinking cute!




I am amazed at how quickly the first year goes by. I love watching these little ones grow along the way! As you will see Annie is already pulling up and standing. I am guaranteed to have a runner on my hands at our year session so stay tuned!  :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THEM. EVERY.SINGLE.ONE.OF.THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute photos. The one with the close up facial shot with the pale blue sun dress looks so much like Brad when he was a youngster. Marcia

    ReplyDelete